Counting down...
Well about 2 more weeks before we head out for surgery. Hailey is doing pretty well but it does seem like the congestive heart failure is getting a little worse, so it is a good thing we are getting close. I do feel nervous about surgery, but also grateful it can be done. Without surgery, only 50% of kids with this heart defect make it to age 1 so I am glad the technology has come so far! This surgery will be an attempt to connect a whole bunch of tiny blood vessels to an artificial valve, close the hole, and re-route her left arm blood vessel. It is very complicated surgery and I admit that it is very scary for me. However, I do know that Heavenly Father is mindful of what is going on and will do what is best for us and Hailey.
I can't express how beautiful this picture is!
ReplyDeleteI just love this picture of her! She is so precious!
ReplyDeleteWe have been praying for you constantly. I can't imagine how scary the surgery is for you and Ben. We will continue in our prayers and try to have faith in God's plan for this little angel. I LOVE this photo of Hailey. It is SO cute!!!!
ReplyDelete