Welcome Hailey Hodge

Born 2:29 pm. 7 lb 10 oz   It was a very long day. We actually thought we were going to have a C-SECTION. I was on the operating table and they gave us one more chance and she finally came. She is doing well for now. More to come.

Comments

  1. She's beautiful! But I didn't expect anything but. I've been thinking about you all day so glad she is here and everything is going well. Hugs and prayers. Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the updates. Thinking about you all. Praying for you too. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! She's a doll! Praying for you all and love you all tons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is beautiful! I will be thinking of you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to see pictures of Hailey! She is so beautiful! It is hard, as an aunt, to see all those wires and things on her...I cannot even begin to imagine the feelings of mother and father. Our prayers and thoughts are with you all. We love you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Home Sweet Home!!!

Day 24 Headed Home