Catheter surgery today

Dad's log:  We got to escort Hailey over to the cath lab this morning.  They will be looking at the heart and lung arteries.  This is typically a relatively low risk surgery but the complications, though unlikely, are scary.  It is taking me a while to realize that there are risks associated with everything we will be doing to help Hailey and that things that help her can and do hurt hurt her in one way or another.  We were able to give her a blessing before and we will be praying for her during the next 3 hours or so.  During our visit with Hailey she seemed to be doing better and breathing easier than ever before so we feel encouraged and hopeful. 

Angie is getting discharged this afternoon and we are getting things rolling for that.

Comments

  1. Thank you for the updates!!! We are praying for you guys! Take care and give Angie a hug for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our prayers are with you guys! She is beautiful! I pray everything goes smoothly, with a quick recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for Miss Hailey and your family. Thank you for the updates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am praying for you guys and thinking of you constantly! I love you all. Hailey is so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope it went well today. She is so beautiful! I can't wait to meet her in person. I want to be there so badly. Love you guys. Praying for you and thinking of you constantly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S. I love her purple bow. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome Hailey Hodge

Home Sweet Home!!!

Day 24 Headed Home