Cath went well overall. Hailey looks good. She is still pretty sleepy but she tolerated it well. It wasn’t great news as far as what they found. She has mild pulmonary hypertension. We were really hoping that they would find enough vessels that were narrow that they could balloon them and fix it that way, but they only found one. It helped a tiny bit but not a lot so the pressures in her heart are still high, so they will probably try to put her on some medication to help her pressures for now. When she gets a little bigger they will probably replace her valve in the cath lab and that might help a little too. I don’t know enough about it yet to know what the full implications are but I think they are saying it is okay at this point but if it continues to progress it could eventually affect her long-term prognosis. I will post more as I find out more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome Hailey Hodge

Home Sweet Home!!!

Day 24 Headed Home