Calmer Seas
Well we had a much calmer week after getting the NJ tube replaced last Tuesday. It has been nice to just be at home. Ben's dad came and picked his mom up on Friday morning. We were so grateful for all her help. Not sure how we could have made it through all the chaos of last week without her, not to mention all of her watching the kids while I was in California! She was wonderful!
Then my parents and Jennifer and Brandon and their baby came to visit. It was so fun to see them all! Keith and Jessica came over too! It was like a holiday! We missed having Marcie and Jared there, but since I have a brand new nephew out of the deal (Marcie had a new baby boy last Sunday!) I can hardly complain!
The crushed aspirin has been working great so far and Hailey doesn't need more Immunizations until next month (her RSV shot is monthly)! Woohoo! Hoping for a quiet few weeks.
The girls have been adorable about helping take care of Hailey. They play with toys with her, run for diapers, carry the IV pole, keep her entertained in the bouncer, etc. Hailey always tolerates tummy time WAY better when Abby and Katelyn are involved!
I caught Katelyn "reading" a book to Hailey, so I snapped a picture. They have been so awesome through all of this. They are my heart-healthy heroes.




I'm so glad things have started to calm down! It was so good to see you and your family! I have missed you all so much!
ReplyDeleteOh Katelyn...you are a sweetie.
ReplyDelete