Good news!!

I called the hospital in California to find out when Hailey's pre-surgery cath would be and was informed that her surgery has been moved up to September 9th!!!! I am so relieved and so grateful! 

We will need to have Hailey in California by September 1st so that we can have a cath before surgery. So, we have a lot of work to do to get ready! Abby starts school on Aug 31st so that will still allow me to be here for that, which is such a huge tender mercy from Heavenly Father! I would've been heartbroken to miss Abby's first day of school so that works great. Plus, Hailey will be on her way to CA before the school germs can catch up! Yay! Such a miracle!!

It is tough to think of letting Hailey go through all that again but it is the only way forward, so we are excited--although anxious as well.

We were supposed to go to Utah to start using the g-tube this week but since the surgery has been moved up we don't want to mess with it! So, we cancelled that. It is so nice not to have to squeeze that in!  

We have been waiting for surgery with baited breath--praying like crazy that she could be healthy. It is still such a roller coaster of emotions but I just want Hailey to be past this surgery so she can  finally breathe freely and have a normal oxygen level! 

I am certain this is a result of the prayers and faith of all of you!!! Thank you for praying for us!!

Comments

  1. That's so exciting!! I'm so glad you get to be there for Abby's first day of school - I think you've missed enough moments over the past year. I'm so glad that they bumped Haileys surgery up too. I've been praying for you both all week - I'm so nervous for you but excited as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Angie! Wonderful to hear...love you all dearly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie, I'm so so happy to hear this! We've been thinking of and praying for you all. I hope everything goes smoothly. I'm so glad you can be there for Abby's first day of school. I love you and your cute family so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad to hear all this good news!! Yay for blessing from our Heavenly Father to make things happen so well for you all. Love you and pray for you all every night!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome Hailey Hodge

Home Sweet Home!!!

Day 24 Headed Home