Perfect summer
We have enjoyed a perfect summer in a weekend. We decided to do a "staycation" this year as Ben's time off is very limited and we have to be careful with Hailey.
We started out by taking the kids to a drive-in movie. We went on a Thursday night when it wasn't very busy. They had a lot of fun. The next day we went to the spray park in Rexburg, again keeping Hailey away from the crowds. She was thrilled to be on a blanket in the shade.
The girls had so much fun!
We even managed to go bowling! The students are on summer break at BYU-Idaho so the Fat Cats bowling alley was empty except for us! Then, Saturday we went to the zoo and roasted s'mores over our camp stove in the back yard! It was so fun! It felt like summer! It felt wonderful!!!
I am so grateful for these seasons of joy! They are so precious. I find myself just wanting to soak it all up and never let go.







I'm so glad she's getting to be out in the world! Even though we had to be careful about their bodies we have to feed their spirits too. This is really great for your whole family! Big Hugs!!
ReplyDeleteSo perfectly put Katie!! I love that!
ReplyDelete