Hailey is still hanging in there!

Hailey has still been pretty stuffy and wheezy since we got home, but she is holding her own! This morning I took her in to the ER because she kept throwing up and I had to turn the oxygen up to 2 liters to keep her oxygen saturations high enough. But, she kept coughing and cleared what the doctor feels was probably a mucous plug. I'm SO grateful that she looks better now and isn't being admitted! 

I actually had to take her to the ER yesterday because I accidentally pulled her GJ tube out when I went to put her in her crib. I was worried that we would have to go to Salt Lake to get another one placed, but they had an Interventional Radiologist here who was able to pull it off. So lots of blessings the last couple of days. 

We are so glad to be home! I love January because it always makes me want to de-junk my house and organize my life!!! Hooray for new beginnings!! 

We are hoping for a great new year with Hailey! 

We really did have a wonderful time at Christmas and want to thank everyone who made our Christmas so special this year. Abby's school gave us some wonderful presents and we got an anonymous box of goodies just before we left as well. I will never cease to be amazed by people's kindness and goodness. We feel so blessed. 




Comments

  1. Bless you sweet lady! Praying for good days ahead. Love you guys so much

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome Hailey Hodge

Home Sweet Home!!!

Day 24 Headed Home