Day 4
Guess what!!! We get to go home!!! I am SO relieved!!! They decided not to drain the incision after all and then it drained on it's own which is kind of the best case scenario!!!
I'm so glad!!! We are thrilled to get to go home again!!
Ben went in and found out he has bronchitis and that's why he wasn't getting better. Now he is getting medicine for that so he will feel better too!
I'm so excited and so grateful!! We are still trying to get Hailey completely off oxygen, but I'm just excited to go home!!
I am sorry to hear you had a rough weekend, I am glad you get to come home! Please let me know if I can help with anything! I have lots of time when my boys are at school. I hope Hailey and Ben get feeling better soon!
ReplyDelete