Hailey is getting discharged!!
Hailey's left ear started draining this morning, which, for a child with tubes in their ears, means that she had an ear infection. She is on an antibiotic and looks much better. Her breathing is much more comfortable and her heart rate is normal.
Yay!!! So relieved!!! We meet with the pediatrician tomorrow and the cardiologist Tuesday. So, hopefully we get some answers.
Thank you for your prayers!! I know they changed everything. Yesterday on the way to the hospital I was worried that they might life flight her to SLC. Today she is still fussy but much more herself. Thank you for your faith!
Good...praying for smoother days ahead for you love. Think of you often. I love you all so very much!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad she is doing better and you were able to stay in IF. Yay for discharge!!
ReplyDelete