Day 49
Hailey has a bacterial infection in her blood. They are treating her with antibiotics and believe it will respond, but it is hard to get rid of and they say it will take at least 2 weeks to do that, so we will be at a standstill for a couple of weeks.
Judy Hess took us to a place called Happy Hollow and they had a lot of fun. Abby has grown up a lot because when she was younger that kind of rides scared her, but she loved them today! They even had a puppet show of "The Three Little Pigs".
When we left, Abby asked what day it is and I said, " Friday." She asked if that means tomorrow is Saturday. I said yes and she burst into tears. She said,"That means today is the last day I get to see you!" She cried and wanted to be held all the way to the car. I wanted to cry too. Both girls are struggling with the thought of being away from me and it breaks my heart. Katelyn has had a few moments like that too.
I felt at peace today for a few moments like something good is going to happen, so I am trying with all my heart to trust God and to trust that he knows what all my girls need.
It sounds like once the infection is cleared up they may just have us go home with an NJ or NG tube and then go to Salt Lake for a g-tube on our own.
I am just praying that she can get over this infection FAST! Ben is going to give her a blessing before he leaves tomorrow.







Hailey is looking good in all the pictures, we hope that the infection will clear up soon!
ReplyDeleteThe girls are getting so big! I miss them so.
ReplyDeleteHailey's tongue sticking out...cute!
Praying for you all...loves
Such sweet sweet pics of the girls! I'm so sorry about the denied transfer. Is there any way you can appeal it? Praying for a solution for your family. You guys are so amazing!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your comments dear friends!! They always warm my heart! Thank you for caring so much about our family!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures of Abby and Katelyn. I am sure they just LOVED being with you for Christmas. The picture of Hailey with her tongue out is so cute. I love her hair bow too. She is getting so big!!!
ReplyDelete