Thoughts on day 60 post-op

I admit that I shed some tears over Hailey's swallow study today. I had prayed it would go well and it really didn't.  Tonight as I pondered the day I had a thought: Faith is not just trusting that God will do what YOU want Him to do, it is trusting that what HE does is what is best for you.  

It was a hard day because the thought of yet another surgery for my sweet baby, even a simple one, is almost staggering.  However, there were bright spots in the day too. Judy Hess and I went to lunch and Katie's family is here for a visit! So those were very good things about today. Plus I got to carry Hailey to and from her swallow study, which was fun.

Love you all! Thank you for your prayers.

Comments

  1. I am so sorry! It must be truly hard that she couldn't show at least how much she can swallow (with the Pedialyte). It's hard to see the big picture in all this. But your faith is such an example to us all. You are amazing! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You amaze me with your strength and understanding to push forward. What an amazing mother you are Angie. I love you guys dearly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome Hailey Hodge

Home Sweet Home!!!

Day 24 Headed Home