Day 62 GOING HOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Woohoooo!!!!!!!!!! WE'RE GOING HOME!!!!!!!!!! It's official! My flight is booked. Hailey will be discharged today and we are heading out on an early flight Friday and should be home by Friday night!!!!  If anyone is California sees a ridiculously happy person tap dancing out of the hospital, it's me!!

After 70 days in California we are coming home! I feel like this is a huge miracle!!! I am so grateful for all the prayers and love on our behalf!!



Comments

  1. REALLY??!!!! That is wonderful wonderful news!!!! Angie, I am so happy for you, beyond what I can express!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Angie! I'm so happy you're going home and can be with your family again! You are so amazingly strong and I'm so inspired by you, your strength and your faith. We are praying for you guys. If you need a place to stay tomorrow night, you're always welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so excited for you! Have a safe trip home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy that you are on your way home!!!!! I love you so much! Thank you for being such a great example of faith!! You are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes!!!!!!! So wonderful news Angie! Love you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome Hailey Hodge

Home Sweet Home!!!

Day 24 Headed Home