Day 59

So today they said they are tentatively setting Wednesday as the discharge date. Hailey is having a swallow study tomorrow and we are praying she can pass it.

When I came in today she was on room air again (Hooray!!!) and they are just going to see how she does with it. 

Here is a pic of me holding Hailey as I write this post. 

I also got some pics of her smiling this morning. Her NJ tube got clogged last night so they had to place a new one. 

I feel so grateful for the progress Hailey has made in the last few days! It is absolutely a miracle that I attribute to all of your faith and prayers in our behalf. 
Thank you for all you do and have done for our family. There will never be a way to fully thank everyone for all they have done, but please know that you are carrying us through and with Heavenly Father's help we are making it!






Comments

  1. Oh baby girl you melt my heart! You're amazing and have showed me how to have courage...love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news and beautiful pictures! I pray this will be another good day for you and Hailey.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome Hailey Hodge

Home Sweet Home!!!

Day 24 Headed Home