Day 12
Hailey's infection numbers continue to trend downward! Yay!! Today it was 4.1 down from 10.5 yesterday.
Her incision looks better and today the physical therapist came by and helped her sit up for a few seconds.
She has been sleeping better and doing better overall. We can't tell you how much we appreciate all your prayers. They really do make all the difference!!!

I'm so happy to hear she's doing better!!! I loved that you had your family come and see you and for that sweet moment at temple square. Always praying and sending our love...
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy to hear she's doing better!!! I loved that you had your family come and see you and for that sweet moment at temple square. Always praying and sending our love...
ReplyDeleteGo Hailey Go! Show that PT what you are made of and that you want more of that sitting up.
ReplyDeleteOh Angie so happy the numbers are going down...keep going down baby girl Hailey! How wonderful for your family to come down and see you guys. Love you all
ReplyDelete