Update

So Hailey is doing a little better today. They tell us that she is still very sick. I miss my sweet smiling little Hailey. 

I am guessing we are on a long road back. I don't know yet how this will affect her having heart surgery. 

Thank you all for your love, fasting, and prayers. 

Comments

  1. Angie, this is Lindsay (Fowler) Mott. I've been reading your posts about Hailey, and I just wanted you to know that your family is in our prayers. It must be so hard as a mother to see your child go through so many challenges. You are a wonderful example of putting your trust in the Lord. We are praying that Hailey will steadily improve in her health. She is such a sweet girl. Hopefully we'll see more pictures of her smiling soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie, I know you don't know me, but I have been following your story. Heather and Jordan are my brother and sister in law, and I also worked in the corn fields with your brother and sister. I just want you to know that I am praying for your family and especially your baby girl. From a mom to a mom, so many hugs and prayers. God be with you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome Hailey Hodge

Home Sweet Home!!!

Day 24 Headed Home