Day 8
I wish I had better news. Hailey's infection numbers continue to go up. They would like to find a pocket of fluid to get a sample so they could tailor the antibiotics to the bug. They did find one pocket of fluid near her heart but they are trying to decide whether it is worth the risk to get some.
Her belly continues to swell compressing her lungs even more. The doctors are doing all they can and they don't really have any answers.
I feel physically sick at the prospect of losing her. I don't know what to do but pray with all my heart. I don't know why things happen the way they do. All I know is that I love her and that I love Heavenly Father and He loves us. It is the hardest thing I have ever had to do to just place my trust in Him, but He really is the only one that can help her. Love you all so much!

There are no words. Just praying and praying and praying and trying to trust that Heavenly Father has a perfect plan for you, your family and Hailey. Love you all so much!
ReplyDeleteHailey is in our thoughts and prayers!
ReplyDeleteHailey is in our thoughts and prayers!
ReplyDelete