Hailey's Bday pics

Comments

  1. Happy birthday, Hailey! So glad you all got to be together to celebrate! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to Hailey! I'm so glad you all were able to be together. I love all of the pictures! We've been thinking of you so much and praying for you! I hope the cath surgery goes welll. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your girls are getting so big. I can't believe it's been a year! (People say that about Adam, I want to say, "that's because you aren't the mom".) happy birthday angel.
    Love and prayers are always being sent your way. You are so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to baby Hailey!! So sorry the scheduling had been a mess. I'm so glad Ben and the girlies could fly down to celebrate birthdays for special ladies! Praying for you all Angie...love you always

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so great to see you all together. I'm sorry it wasn't longer! We keep praying for you and your family! I love you so much Angie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome Hailey Hodge

Home Sweet Home!!!

Day 24 Headed Home