Home sweet home

1 day shy of 90 days since we left for g-tube surgery we are home!!! I tried to post a couple of days ago about the change in plans and then found today that it hadn't worked! So sorry about the delay. I re-published that post today. 

Ben flew down to California on Saturday and the three of us drove home Saturday and Sunday. Hailey did well on the trip. It was hard doing all of her medications and breathing treatments and suctioning her nose while we were on the road, so I don't know if we will drive next time but it was nice to have time together. 

The girls are still getting over the residue of their colds so we haven't had them come back yet just to be safe. I can't wait for them to be home!

I talked to someone at Stanford and right now we have a surgery date of September 25th. It is hard to think about getting through 2 1/2 months more of trying to keep Hailey healthy, but we can only do the best we can and have faith that Heavenly Father will make up the rest.

Thank you for your continued love and prayers! 

Comments

  1. Welcome Home! Let's us know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're home, but so sorry you have to wait so long for surgery! I hope things go smoothly and Hailey stays healthy! I love you all!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome Hailey Hodge

Home Sweet Home!!!

Day 24 Headed Home