Day 12
Well, it's been a pretty uneventful day, which is fine by me actually 😊 because that means Hailey has been stable. They halved the drug they have been using to paralyze her. She has to get off that before she can get the tube out because you can't breathe on your own if you're paralyzed.
So, they might try turning it off in a bit to see if she will tolerate it without breathing against the vent. So far when they turn off the paralytic she fights the vent and her carbon dioxide gets too high. It is all such a delicate balance.
They think her lungs really are getting better though! Yay!!!
I put a tiny flower in her hair but I didn't have a comb so this was the best I could do. 😉

Good stable day...I'm so glad to hear. Love you!
ReplyDeleteI love the flower and I am so glad to hear she is stable and that her lungs are improving!
ReplyDeleteYay for stabilizing and healing!!
ReplyDelete