Day 17

Well, really not much to report on Hailey today. They had to change her from cpap to bi-pap, which is more support, because the cpap wasn't enough. 

Sometimes she is more awake and playing but for the most part she is still pretty sleepy. They are coming off the sedation as much as they can without making her have withdrawal symptoms. She still has had fevers and tremors which can be signs of withdrawal. 

I feel like there probably isn't much chance we will be home for Thanksgiving. We really had hoped to be this year! But, it seems like the progress is slow. 

They have tossed around the idea of doing a heart cath to make sure all of her MAPCAS look good and she hasn't grown any new ones. 

I got to spend a lot of time with the girls today! We took them to the Family History Center and the Church History Museum. They had a lot of fun and learned a lot. We also got to see natvities from all over the world. It was so fun! I have missed them so much and they have to go back tomorrow, so I am trying to soak it all up. 

We definitely appreciate your continued prayers and thoughts on our behalf! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome Hailey Hodge

Home Sweet Home!!!

Day 24 Headed Home