Day 55
Hailey is still extubated!! Yay!! She is still sounding like she has quite a bit of junk in her lungs but she is happy and smiling.
They did tell me they will wait 4 weeks for surgery, which I guess is 4 weeks from when she tested positive for rhinovirus. So, that is about 3 weeks from now.
We will just be waiting and watching until then.




Tube out so good! Praying the next few weeks Hailey baby's body will get stronger! We love you baby girl!
ReplyDelete