Day 75

Hailey is still doing well. She is struggling a bit with withdrawals still, so they may not discharge her until Wednesday or Thursday, but we will see. Now they are saying Dr. Hanley won't have room in his schedule until October! I am beyond frustrated! From a medical standpoint she is cleared to have it at the end of July, but now it is a scheduling issue. Anyway, we will see what happens.

 Ben and the girls are headed down this weekend. I am SO EXCITED to see them!! I can't wait!! It feels like it has been forever! 

We are hoping to all be in Idaho together before too much longer. Love you all! Thanks for your prayers!

Comments

  1. Hailey is looking good! I can imagine how frustrating it must be. I hope that they can get her in sooner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hailey is looking good! I can imagine how frustrating it must be. I hope that they can get her in sooner.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome Hailey Hodge

Home Sweet Home!!!

Day 24 Headed Home