Day 25

Hailey's temperature stayed normal today. They did find bacteria in her breathing tube so she is on antibiotics. They made sure that the antibiotics she is taking will kill the bacteria they found. They haven't checked her ears yet but they will. They said the antibiotics they are giving her would cover an ear infection though, so either way she will be taken care of. 

We still aren't where we were last week but at least we seem to have stopped moving backward. I am going to see if I could hold her tomorrow because I thought that might help her. They usually don't let you hold them with the breathing tube, but since it has been almost a month, I wonder if they might.

We shall see. Here are some pictures :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome Hailey Hodge

Home Sweet Home!!!

Day 24 Headed Home