The tube is still in but I held her!!!!
Hi everyone! For some ready my post yesterday didn't publish so I published it again.
Anyway, yea!!!!! I got to hold Hailey for the first time in 26 days!!!!!!!! I would do cartwheels if they were allowed in hospital corridors!!!
I asked if I could hold her and they said I would have to clear it with the doctors. They said they thought it might be good for her. When they put her in my arms she didn't wake up but she settled right in and was the most peaceful and comfortable I have seen her in days. She slept for 2 hours straight in my arms no matter what the other noise. Her oxygen went up, her heart rate settled to a more normal rate and they came down on the respirator support.
I cried a little when I held her. It was like we both got the little piece of Heaven we needed to keep pressing forward. We didn't progress by leaps and bounds today but we moved forward for the first time in days!


I am inspired by your strength and faith. Love you~
ReplyDeleteThat's wonderful you were able to hold her. What a special bonding time for you and Hailey. Keep moving forward...you are Amazing....I promise
ReplyDelete