Day 29 we might get the tube out tomorrow!!!

We need prayers that Hailey can be extubated tomorrow!! If she can have all of her stats looking good through today and tonight they will extubate tomorrow. That has to happen before we can make any progress! 

I can't hold her today because the tape holding her tube in is really loose and in order to retape it they would have to sedate her and turn up the ventilator again so I keep praying that she can stay calm and happy without me holding her so she can get the tube out.  

Comments

  1. Yay! Go Hailey! I've been thinking about you all day, and meaning to call you and check in. I hope you're holding up, and thank you for all the lovely photos of Hailey and the detailed update. Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome Hailey Hodge

Home Sweet Home!!!

Day 24 Headed Home