Day 22 since surgery (25 in UT)
Had a really lovely church meeting today. Someone played some beautiful hymns. Happy Mother's Day everyone!
Ben and the girls are headed home today, but my Mom & Dad are here so that is nice.
The cardiologist said she is making good progress. He thinks it will take her the rest of the week to get back to high flow oxygen and off the cpap mask. He also feels it would be better to move Hailey's June surgery so we can give her a better chance to get strong between things.
So I feel sad about that, but maybe it is for the best.
She is doing well, just making slow progress. I don't know when we will be home. I am just praying that she can be ready for surgery whenever they schedule it and be able to have a full repair. That will depend on her pulmonary pressures being low enough.
Thanks for all you do for us!
Comments
Post a Comment