We made it! I feel so happy to be home! I have loved the nice weather in California so I wondered if I would feel happy when I saw the snow, but at the first glimpse of the snowy mountains flying into Utah I wanted to cry for joy! It was, of course, an adventure getting home, but I decided to pack my sense of humor from the get-go and it turned out great thanks, again, to many angels! I checked out of the hospital with Hailey on Thursday around 4:30pm. It was so strange to get to take her with me. I made a little sign for her car seat to travel with so we could try to stay healthy on the trip :-) By the time I had packed and cleaned and figured out how to give Hailey her new medicines (she has 10 now that we give 8 times a day between various dosing schedules) I had about 40 minutes to sleep before my 3:20am shuttle pickup. I started wheeling my bags and Hailey and the oxygen downstairs. I took turns alternately pushing Hailey's stroller and the oxygen and the suitcas...
Looking good! Keep fighting little one!
ReplyDelete