Day 40

Hailey is doing pretty well today. She was being smiley again. I took a bunch of pictures to post but accidentally lost them when I closed the app so I will try to take some later. 

They were able to wean her oxygen to 4 liters today, which was great! She was on 7 yesterday. 

The plan is still to keep her here until just before heart surgery and then med-flight her to Stanford. 

Ben is coming down this weekend, but the girls have been here with me this week. Jennifer stayed this week so that they could be here and it has been so nice!!! I have loved having them here. 

It is always a balancing act to keep up with all my kids needing me, but I am so grateful to have them around!

Thanks for all the prayers!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome Hailey Hodge

Home Sweet Home!!!

Day 24 Headed Home