Day 8
We have passed two happy, joyful days together as a family.
Surgery goes forward tomorrow. We have to be at the hospital around 6:15 and Hailey's actual surgery will begin around 8am. Though we do have to hand her over to the anesthesiology team around 7ish.
I can't even begin to put my feelings into words. There is such a swirling mix of emotions--relief, grief, joy, anxiety, hope, dread. I sat today and just held her for a few hours. She is such a part of our lives. I think it is much harder this time because we know her so well.
We know that many of you are praying and have fasted for us. I heard some of you even cleaned our home. We are deeply grateful. Thank you for supporting us!
We will be praying and thinking of you tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteOh Angie, we've been thinking of you guys and praying for you all morning. I'm so happy the surgery is finally here, but I'm sure it's so hard for you all as well. I can't wait until the surgery is done and she can start to improve! I hope everything goes well! I love you all so so much!
ReplyDelete