Day 9 surgery
We got to the hospital around 6:15 this morning. We checked in and everything was good. We were waiting for some of our anesthesiologists to get out of a meeting. They came out around 8:15 and were just about to take Hailey to the OR when there was an emergency with a child upstairs.
They talked about having to cancel Hailey's surgery if they couldn't get another OR to use.
We prayed and prayed that it could still be today. It is such an emotional roller coaster that another setback would've been quite the blow.
Fortunately they decided to go ahead. Hailey went into the OR at 11am instead of 8am, but she went. I got to snuggle with her for a few extra hours so that was great!

We're thinking of and praying for you all! Love you!!!!
ReplyDelete